Forging and heat-chemical treatment
die forgings: raw or shot blasted (possibility of protection by anticorrosive paint)
forgings: normalized, quenched and tempered, softened.
Possibilities of tests:
- metallographic (macro & micro)
- chemical constitution
- fibre run.
Basic devices used in the process of forging:
- steam-air hammers with ram mass of 1.5 t, 6 t,
- die forging hammers with energy of blow of 10 Tm, 6.3 Tm,
- presses type: MAXI 1000 T, 1600T,
- friction press 160 T,
- forging machines: MK 630,
- shot blasting machines,
- bogie hearth glowing furnaces, hearth size: 4 500 x 2000 mm, height of 800 mm.
Heat treatment shop - offers:
- quenching and tempering with protective atmosphere on the technologic line type PEKAT 1.1, max. charge mass 280 kg
- quenching and tempering in the chamber furnace PEKAT, details with mass up to 700 kg ; dimensions of hearth: 1700 x 2000 mm, chamber height: 800 mm
- gas carbonizing on the technologic line type PEKAT 1.1, max. charge mass 280 kg
- isothermal hardening on the technologic line INIMEX and AICHELIN
- induction hardening with currents of average frequencies is realized on the plants of Radian company (toothed wheels)
- induction hardening with currents of high frequencies(UNITHERMA)
- toothed wheels m = 6 ÷ 12, fmax= 800 mm,
- shafts - fmax = 100mm, Lmax = 850mm, advance length of coil: 550 mm
Forging shop has its own production department of forge tools, heat treatment furnaces, 8 overhead cranes with lifting capacity: 2t ÷ 8t
The basic systems used in above mentioned processes are compressed air, natural gas.